Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Unit 3 Reflection

This unit we learned about thermal energy. Thermal energy is a type of energy that contains heat and temperature that can be transferred in 3 different ways. Convection, conduction, and radiation.

In this unit i think that my work was good because i did all my assignments the best i could. The parts i particularly like was that i was able to remember everything from this unit and other knowledge  from previous units was able to connect with what we learned.

If i were a teacher and i needed to give feedback to my own work i would say that i need to be more specific with some of my answers. One thing i would like to improve is to be able to have very good detailed responses for every part of an open response.

1 comment:

  1. Your graphic is adorable. Next time, let me show you how to add a caption so you can explain the relevance to the topic.

    I agree that you can improve on being more specific. Even in this blog post, I kept saying, "Add more detail!" How are you going to remember to be more specific?

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete